Maule Brewing Co. 5 Litre Mini Keg
Maule Brewing Co. 5Litre Fresh Fill Mini Keg
- Perfect BBQ buddy
- 5 Litres / 8.8 Pints
- Keep refrigerated (keg size: 25cm tall, 16cm wide)
- Super Fresh for 4 week
- All vegan friendly
- Unfiltered and Unfined
Here is a few pointers to looking after your mini keg once you get it home.
- Store your mini keg in an upright position in the fridge for 24 hours before serving.
To pour your beer: Turn the top handle 90 degrees until you hear a hiss. Pull the red tap out of the keg. Place your glass underneath and twist anticlockwise to dispense. Close your tap.
Sit back and enjoy.
- When you’ve finished your session, close the top vent to prolong the quality of the beer.
Your mini keg will last for a month after packaging and is best enjoyed within three days of opening.
------------NEIPA IPA: £32 *NEW BREW*
- 5.5% ABV
- Packed full of Sabro and Citra hops, this juicy New England IPA is screaming tropical fruits - mango, coconut, vanilla and passion fruits. Chewy body in a hazy pour, great mouthfeel, with a smooth subtle bitter finish.
LUCKY IPA: £32
- 5.5% ABV
- Peach and hint of orange, subtle fruit nose. Sweet caramel malt body, with a clean mid palate bitterness which drifts away leaving you with a smooth finish and wanting another sip.
MANDARINA LAGER: £30
- 5% ABV
- Fine biscuit malt body with subtle citrus fruit and herbal notes, with a dry clean bitterness provided by the lager yeast.
WONDER PALE ALE: £30
- 4.9% ABV
- Sweet berry fruits, with a piney finish. Light and clean bitterness balanced by a smooth malt body.
DARK MAULE: £30
- 4.8% ABV
- Rich, black pour, aromas of dark espresso, roasted malts and chocolate nibs. Sweet cocao and caramel, with a medium body, dry finish. Oats deliver a lovely smooth mouthfeel.
SUPER SESSION IPA: £30
- 4.3% ABV
- Delivers fruity, piney and grapfruit hop aromas and full flavour in an easy-drinking ale. Added wheat and oats for body and silky smooth mouthfeel.
ZEST FOR LIFE SESSION PALE: £30
- 4.4% ABV
- A classic US dry hop combo with Citra & Amarillo hops. Plenty of zingy citrus zest with this beer! Pink grapefruit & green fruits. Low bitterness and a clean finish.
LORAL LOVE PILSNER: £30
- 4% ABV
- Brewed with plenty of love, on a Pilsner malt base and hopped with the unique ‘Super Noble’, Loral hops. This light pilsner provides a distinct character with unique floral and herbal aromas, balanced nicely by fruit and bright, crisp, citrus notes
ROCKING RAKAU NZ PILSNER: £30
- 4.4% ABV
- Subtle sweet fruit, papaya and sweet apple nose. Soft herbal flavours, stone fruit with hints of apricot palate.